Available to hire from T&M, the Congo kid is the ideal desk for smaller shows where a little more power is required, enabling greater control of moving heads and LED fixtures. The Congo kid has the power of a top of the range desk but with a much smaller price tag.
The console supports up to two external DVI monitors that can be single- or multi-touch. Congo Kid powered by Cobalt controls 256 or 512 devices (dimmers, LEDs, moving lights or media servers) on two universes of output (1,024 parameters). It can be used as a backup or client to any other Cobalt-family controller up to the capacity of the console.
- Supports up to two monitors, 2 x DVI or 1 x DVI + 1 x SVGA
- Built-in LCD display for softkeys and moving-light control
- Available with 256 or 512 devices/channels and 1,024 outputs/parameters
- 2 x DMX512A/RDM direct outputs
- Ethernet (ETCNet2™, Net3™/ACN, ArtNet)
- USB memory stick
- Hard disk memory
- Show import via ASCII
- MIDI In/Out
- Contact-closure triggers
- USB multipurpose bus (memory, pointing device, keyboard)
- Audio In/Out
- Phone remote control