The ROBIN 600E Spot has a dramatically increased light output (from the 300 Series) and lower power requirements - thanks to an optimized optical path made from carefully selected components.
The super strong light-output can be maximised by using ROBE‘s unique HotSpot Control system together with the linear iris to create very powerful beam effects.
An innovative patented cooling system ensures the best lamp operating temperatures and allows DMX controlled noise reduction. Users have complete control of all features of this fixture, making it ideal for environments where noise levels are critical and light output requirements are high.
- Cyan: 0–100%
- Magenta: 0–100%
- CTO: 0–100%
- Hot-spot control: Hot-or-not-spot
- Colour wheel: 7 replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" dichroic filters + open, trapezoid shape
- Static Gobo wheel: 9 replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" black and white gobos + open
- Rotating Gobo wheel: 7 rotating, indexable, replaceable "SLOT&LOCK" dichroic and glass gobos + open
- Iris: Motorized, stepless, up to 3 Hz
- Prism: 3-facet 11° indexable prism rotating in both directions at different speeds
- Frost effect: Separate, variable
- Dimmer/Shutter: Full range dimming and variable strobe effect, Electronic strobbing "ZAP"
- Motorized zoom and focus
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 280°